The birth or death of a Filipino citizen in Myanmar, or the marriage contracted by a Filipino in Myanmar must be reported and registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) through the Philippine Embassy which has jurisdiction over the locality where the event took place.

Report of Birth
Report of Marriage
Report of Death